Thursday, May 19, 2011

Information overload

I love to learn about pretty much everything. When new things are introduced to me, it is like a drug. I must have new music/art/film/food and like Veloso's vagabond heart, mine "wants to hold the world in me."  I find the history of everything from Theremin festivals to Rock Paper Scissor Championships all tremendously interesting.  Why just this last week I saw french pop on wednesday, goslings and ducklings at work on thursday, found a new natural cherry energy drink on friday and wanna hear the words of the prophet (Q'uran) complete with a reciter? there's an app for that.  When I encounter these types of things I tend to explode into nonstopsharing mode, as my friends and wellwishers know well (Moe: I'm a wellwisher, in that I don't wish you any specific harm). When I am attempting to be clever and tell my story with tongue-in-cheek (it's hereditary, makes it hard to chew) please understand this is my way. Either laugh at me or with me. Either way it gives me much joy to see your smiling face.

No comments:

Post a Comment